We are very happy to present our second series of podcasts on distributed computing.
Our guests let us in on the results they are going to present at the 25th International Symposium on DIStributed Computing.
- Randomized Consensus in Expected O(n^2) Total Work using Single-Writer Registers
- Black Hole Search with Finite Automata Scattered in a Synchronous Torus
- Misleading Stars: What Cannot Be Measured in the Internet?
- Fast and Scalable Rendezvousing
- The Complexity of Data Aggregation in Directed Networks
- Physical Expander in Virtual Tree Overlay
- Locality and checkability in wait-free computing
- Oblivious Collaboration
- On Approximate Distance Labels and Routing Schemes with Affine Stretch
- Parsimonious Flooding in Geometric Random-Walks
- Unbounded Contention Resolution in Multiple-Access Channels
- Performing Dynamically Injected Tasks on Processes Prone to Crashes and Restarts
- Optimal Random Sampling from Distributed Streams Revisited
- Leakage-Resilient Coin Tossing
- Beeping a Maximal Independent Set
Download all interviews in one zip file (131MB)